It is time for the Spring 2015 Dewey’s #ReadaThon.
This is my first time participating, I will be reading but also be checking out how it all works.
The read-a-thon will start at 8am est for me so I am really excited about it. I am not 100% sure I will make the entire 24hours but I will at least try to make a good 16 or 17 hours it’s just hard with the little ones. I might not be very social during this but I will try, I really want to get a feel of doing it but I don’t mind having you cheer me on you will probably find me on Twitter and Instagram. So feel free to follow me on one or both 🙂
This was hard since I am not 100% sure of what I am doing lol but for my first time this is what I plan.
- Shelf Love ~ I have a few books on my shelf that I have been wanting to read since I got them at BEA Last year.
- Visit a few blogger updates posts.
- Do a few mini challenges 🙂
- I plan to do 4 update posts (more if time allows) You will find them at 12:00am, 4:00pm, 9:00pm and a final one in the AM (these are all est) If I can squeeze more in I will but I really want to try to read a lot.
So I think that is it, If I have more to add I will add it on the first update post at noon.
What I will be reading
- Young Houdini: The Magician’s Fire by Simon Nicholson (Physical Book)
- Young Houdini: the Demon Curse by Simon Nicholson (eArc)
- The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett (Physical Book)
- The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz
This is in no specific order and most are middle grade books that I have been wanting to read and introduce to my son, so this is the perfect time to get them read.
I am really looking forward to this I will have a kick off post at 8am so stop by to see how I plan to start the day 🙂 Don’t forget to follow me and cheer me on!
Have a great day and Happy Reading!!!