Jack Valentini is a widow and he wants nothing to do with Margot Thurber Lewiston. He doesn’t care what type of help she has to offer for his farm. How can she know, a city girl! With more time spent together and the attraction getting stronger can the farmer really resist the city girl?
- I loved Margot, she was cute and spunky! Also determined to do her job even if Jack was so defiant of everything she talked about.
- Jack is snarky, moody and guilt ridden. He sort of at times actually annoyed me.
- I loved the secondary characters, they really brought the story to life. I want to know more about them.
- Lots of steamy, sexy scenes and people falling out of trees. I would have climbed a tree too…just sayin.
- Emotional, Funny and Heartwarming. I loved how the story plays out and the chemistry between the characters.
There wasn’t much I didn’t like about those book, only at times that Jack seemed to annoy me with his self destruction and his night and day attitude. I get it, I really do but it is still annoying.
This was my first time reading Melanie Harlow and I am hoping to read more from her. I loved her mix of humor and emotion, I enjoyed the sexy and steamy scenes and just overall enjoyed this book. I highly recommend!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!