Who doesn’t like a good firefighter book. I want to burn things just to make them come to my house…just kidding…maybe. I also have read another book by Shannon Stacey and loved her writing and story telling so I was excited to read this one.
Story & Characters:
- The story was a sort of friends to lovers but more of a life long friend of her brother.
- It’s against code to date a fellow firefighters sibling or ex. Oops!
- Aiden and Lydia are such a cute couple. I loved the interaction between them
- Lydia was a bit high strung, she needs to loosen up a bit. I felt a lot of her reasons for not dating Aiden were immature. Like you’re an adult!
- I hated Lydia’s Father, like didn’t like him at all. He tried to redeem himself at one point and I was just done with him.
- POV Switching was a little confusing because it was told in Multi POVs.
- I felt bad for Aiden, he seems to have the biggest weight on his shoulders for dating Lydia and the most to lose.
- The secondary characters are really cute and I look forward to reading more about the Boys of Boston Fire
Overall I really enjoyed this book, it has some very steamy scenes and some really cute moments between the characters. I actually liked Lydia’s Sister and Husband. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.Cute romance, steamy scenes and firefighters...it's really all you need 😉 4 star review! Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!