I was a huge fan of Stalking Jack the Ripper, I loved the first book and it’s the characters that keep me coming back. This one wasn’t as awesome as the first but I still enjoyed it.
- They mystery of Dracula was interesting and having the fear that Vlad the Impaler might still be roaming the halls of the old castle kept me engrossed in the book.
- I love Audrey Rose and Thomas Croswell, I love the banter between the two but in this book I felt like that wasn’t as up front as the first book. I also felt like he wasn’t in it enough.
- The Story is told in her POV but I wonder if I wished it was more in both of their POV.
- They spent a lot of time in classes and learning which I sort of felt was more than needed
- The story had a nice level of creepy and sort of makes you a little jumpy.
- Audrey is a very strong female character and I love her sharp thinking and strong will. She will have no boy or man tell her what to do or protect her. She is quite capable of taking care of herself.
- Thomas is dreamy but I wish their interest would advance a little more and a little more quickly. I love them together and he totally cracks me up.
Over all I enjoyed it, it wasn’t as awesome as the first but I am looking forward to the next story. Off to American to tangle with Houdini. Highly recommend this series, especially the first book.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!