This is my FAVORITE time of year. Christmas has so much magic to it. I just love everything that comes with Christmas. These are my 5 favorite things about Christmas!
- Breakfast with Santa ~ My kids are older now but they still believe so we go for Breakfast with Santa at the Rainforest Cafe every year. The breakfast is shitty but it’s all in good fun and it gets the family together and the kids do enjoy it.
- Decorations ~ I know I do this the day after turkey day but my decorations are a must do. I love how cozy the house feels all decorated for Christmas. It’s like Santas house in here.
- COOKIES! ~ Baking cookies is one of my favorite things to do. This has been something I have been doing all my life. We used to do it with my great grandmother, grandmother and now my mom. We make all the yummy Italian cookies. My daughter and I will also make a few cookies at home, just for us. I love passing on the tradition with her.
- Family ~ It’s the obvious but I really do love spending time with my family. Just being around everyone is such a great feeling. Christmas Eve is with my moms family at her house. We always have so much fun when we are together, laughing and just being together. Christmas day is my family, my parents and sister, it’s so nice and cozy, just a nice day to relax and be together. Christmas really is my favorite time of year.
- Presents ~ Not what you think, I love watching my kids open presents. I used to love getting them but now I love giving them. I love the look on their faces and just how happy they are even with a pair of socks. The reaction that they have is enough to make me love this holiday so much.
What are some of your favorite things about Christmas?
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day and Merry Christmas!