So I thought I would post the 5 books I am Thankful for and also 5 things I am thankful for. So it’s a 5 and 5 on Friday! 🙂
I am Thankful for these 5 books
These 5 books are my favorites, they made me love reading and even while blogging I had moments that made me think…this is why I love to read, books like this.
- The Falcon and the Flower is the first book I read that made me fall in love with reading. I was a huge historical romance fan and I really need to start reading them again. If you ever want to visit a world with great characters Virginia Henley is the books to read. I love her.
- The Hero’s Guide Series made me fall in love with Middle Grade books. They are my favorite and hilarious!
- The Dark Endeavor is a book that doesn’t get enough attention, the duology is wonderful! I love the series and wish so bad it has just one more book. Before the monster this is a retelling of Dr Frankenstein! It’s amazing.
- City of Legends, a fun take on Superheros. This book is so unique and I love this entire series. I loved it so much I read it twice.
- Hooks Revenge, I have a weakness for Captain hook and Middle Grade books. Fairytale retellings are my favorite and I loved this book.
I am Thankful for these Things
- Coffee ~ I love coffee, I don’t care if it’s regular, decaf, flavored I just enjoy the taste and love coffee. I am so thankful someone thought to take those little beans, grind them up and percolate them.
- Wine ~ It keeps me sane…like I can’t thank that first person that squishes those grapes and said WOW this is amazing and I can’t feel my face.
- Planner ~ My planner is my life line, I can’t live without it and thank those people that were so unorganized they invented a system to not only help them but help me too.
- Phone ~ I actually have a love/hate relationship with my phone I hate that I am addicted to it but thankful that it has all the stuff on need on it like books, my checking account and fun games to play at the DMV.
- Cooking ~ Sounds odd but I love every minute of cooking. I love creating now dishes and Thankful that I took the time to learn through trial and error. Oh I have had some night that we needed to order out because it was so un-edible. Even the dog wouldn’t eat it.
Thanks for stopping by my post
What are some things you are thankful for?
Have a great day!