Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
I made myself a new planner page that I think will help me organize better. I also need to learn that my planner pages don’t need to be neat and tidy they should be messy. So I need to start learning how to write EVERY thing done.
I had an idea for April that I think will go very well with this post, I will have more details next week but it should be fun and help out with getting organized on the blog and in real life.
This week is going to be getting my posts scheduled and done. This week is a little light on posts and I am hoping to at least have 3 or 4. At the moment I have 2. If I can get those finished I want to see if I can jump ahead and get the rest of Feb scheduled and done so I can start working on March.
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
Organize new planner page I made and print them out.
- Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule
- February To Do:
- Logos for Bookish Couples Guest Posts < Moving these up to do this week
- Guest Post Logo
- Set Up Guest Post Template.
- Write 3 reviews
- I did a few but I need to set up more review posts
- Schedule Posts
- Set Up My TBR List Post
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Update Challenge Page
- Spreadsheets ~ I might be switching over to Wunderlist for all my ARCs
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Book Calendar ~ keep up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!