What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a monthly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Task it Tuesday will be the first week of the month.
Very proud of myself this month, as much as I wanted to get a lot done, I got enough done that I have a good set plan to help get the blog organized and even real life. I still have a way to go but this is such a great start I am super excited. I have lots of posts that I need to draft up and get organized for the holidays so I plan to focus on that a lot this month. I am also participating in Blog Ahead so I know I will try to get as many posts scheduled as I can. 🙂 YAY!
I didn’t work on the organizing of goodreads yet but I tend to do that a little at a time however, I really need to focus on that at some point since I want to have everything super organized for next year.
- Reorganize Shelves on Goodreads
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Create Challenge shelves for books I read
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Clean shelves for have shelf and have ebooks (add and delete)
- Organize books I read this year in my book tracker book, I made.
- Draft a few posts
- Get holiday posts drafted/typed/scheduled
- Get out with old in with new posts complete. (fix logo)
- Brainstorm some new ideas
- Get COYER Winter organized.
- Set up kick off and end post for Can you read a series.
Halloweenand Christmas Header for blog
- Make a few new images for new posts.
- Do two jobs for clients