By the time you read this I am hoping to be at the half way point. I am actually really liking this book. I am enjoying so much that not only was I reading the paperback, I also bought the ebook so I can read it tonight in bed. I will have a full review when I am finished but I will give some bullet points to how I feel about it now.
- Kaz Brekker is one awesome guy! I am really liking his character. I also like reading in his POV.
- I also like Inej. Even thought I can’t pronounce her name in my head I still am rather fond of her.
- Nina, Jasper, Wylan and Matthias aren’t bad. I am sort of not a fan of Matthias at the moment due to his views on the others but maybe that will change.
- The story is interesting, I know it is set in the same world as her other book, so I was a little nervous reading this one but so far, it hasn’t been that confusing.
- You get a lot of info in a short period of time. Not really an info dump but just a lot to take in.
- I am excited to see what happens next, I am hoping all the characters will make out of the Ice Court. I think I might be staying up late tonight 🙂
Over all I am really enjoying it. I have it set at a solid 4 start but it can change depending on how it goes from here. I will add to this review when I am finished. Probably by Monday if all does well!
[inlinkz_linkup id=773315 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!