App Reviews is a feature that reviews free and bought apps from the App Store, we download them, whether free or paid and play, then either just Me and/or Ryan (9) and/or Julia (7) will tell you what we thought. Sometimes reviews just don’t tell you what you really want to know and the pictures just don’t give enough info. So the three of us (or only me) have played the game, taken screen shots and will tell you what we honestly think. So before you download that game, check out what we thought of it first.
Have a game you are considering playing but aren’t sure send us an email and we will look into it and it might be featured on our next App Reviews
Updated: Mar 23, 2015
Size: 489 MB
Seller: Mind Candy
© Mind Candy Ltd
Rated 12+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
In-game Purchases: Yes
Links & Social Media
World of Warriors is an epic combat and adventure strategy game! Journey across the vast Wildlands and amass an army of history’s greatest warriors, from Romans and Vikings to Knights and Samurai. Battle the mighty Skull Army and take on players from around the world in the epic new ARENA mode!
Ryan 9: This is a great game. Cute concept and very creative. Game play is easy and really fun.
Michelle: Amazing, Fun, super cute and just excited. I adore this game and seriously can’t get enough of playing with it. My little warriors are so cute and I love watching them kick ass. Great game, happy to say it is one of my new favorites.
This game was introduced to us by my 13 year old nephew. I love all my little warriors and the game play is so much fun. You can win or buy new characters in this game, the little warriors are super cute and the fighting scenes are so much fun. You pretty much control how they fight and what move you want them to do, either just with the weapon in hand or a special move each warrior comes with. There is no blood and even the ugly little bad guys are cute. You can train your warriors to get higher points and you can also upgrade them when they are ready to make them stronger. The more little stars under the warrior you have the better they are. There are a lot of different things you can do in this game
- You can explore the wasteland and fight through each leave and even have mini fights to build up experience points.
- You can try a fight in the Portal for unique items but this is a little harder so make sure your warriors are ready. Each day is something different for example my favorite day is Saturday because each battle you win you get 100 coins.
- The Tower *shutters* this is a 5 stage fight and it is not easy, if you lose you don’t get anything, it’s like a game of chance but if you can make it to the top you can win some good stuff.
- The Arena (it’s a new feature) is really fun, you fight against other people that are randomly selected for you. The more battles you win the higher your will get rank, the higher the rank the better prizes you get, top prize is a new warrior.
The Temple is were you will get your warrior, you have two doors to pick from.
- Door of Epics ~ this uses the red Wildstones that are much harder to acquire in the game but you are able to purchase them if you want or wait like I do until you get 10 but you will have plenty of warriors to play with so sometimes it’s worth the wait. This door holds your Rare, Super Rare or Legendary Warriors you are guaranteed to get one but you can also get a double which is ok but kind of sucks.
- Honor Door ~ These use 5 honor stones you get 5 honors stones a day as you play and they are somewhat easier to get. You can also get them from friends. This door you get a rare chance of a warrior, but it does happen, I have gotten quite a few from here. You also get trinkets and other things that are usable for crafting and to help during battles
The games has crafting so some stuff you win during battles can be used to craft trinkets that you can attach to your warriors to make them stronger or give them special abilities like collecting hearts or more Hit Points.
To battle you need food you start out with 12 and every 5 minutes it recharges so you can get a few battles in before you have to wait for a full recharge. It also has Stamina that is used for the Arena you have 50 of those.
Achievements can also be won with some great Wildstone and Honor stone prizes. Plus you have the shop that you can buy stuff in, I use this as a reward for my son but you really can play without buying. Unless you want to treat yourself to a really cool warrior.
This game has so much to do and it can keep you playing all day (with enough food) Even when I run out of food I head to the arena to play to build up experience points to advance my warriors. They are just so DARN CUTE!!! I am beyond happy to have been introduced to this game and my son and I like to play together (not in the same game just at the same time). We both love this game and just can’t wait to collect more warriors and advance in the wasteland, we might be racing to see who can finish each level first so far it’s a tie. Julia wasn’t really interested in this game I don’t think she really understood it and she deleted it before I could show her, however I think this is a great game for all ages. Adults will enjoy the game play as much as kids. Just a really fun, entertaining game. I plan to play for a long time. Ryan and I both agree this is a great game and overall gave it
Hope you enjoyed this review
Have a great day and Happy Gaming!