- This might have been my first cover love on Netgalley, this actually was the first book I grabbed, sadly it has taken me a lot longer to read and I am glad I finally got the chance.
- The flow of the story is exactly what you want in a book.
- This has very strong characters and great world build.
The Story & Characters
- The story revolves around Lia, she has a different kind of magic, the story is told in her POV. I enjoyed her a lot. I did sometimes feel that the characters really didn’t have a strong connect like something was missing.
- As the story progresses, I started to realize even with the lack of connect between each other I was still finding them very enjoyable to read. I really started to like them all.
- This was an epic fantasy it has constant action and lots of adventure.
- It was one thing after another and it never got confusing, the story was put together very well.
- Low how the adventure was up front and the romance was in the background. It gave the book more of a even balance.
- The evil parts of the book are well done and it has lots of twists and turns. The ending was pretty intense and I couldn’t wait to read the next one.
This book surprised me and I don’t think I was expecting what I read which made it so much better for me. I really enjoyed the story and loved the author’s writing style. This was really a different kind of fantasy and am eager to read the next one. I strongly recommend to YA and Adults. This is a great story that will keep you reading and wanting to know more.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!