It’s time for a brand new challenge for the New Year: 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road and Me, Michelle @Because Reading.
You can sign up HERE anytime between December 1st to March 1st, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st. The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging (though we’re not too mean…one of your resolutions can be a personal goal!)
Last year I didn’t do that bad, I did fail at one or two of my goals but overall I was very happy with my progress. This year I AM NOT LOSING WEIGHT! I figure that might help me lose weight if I don’t actually make it a goal. 😉 I do have a bunch of new Resolutions, some of my blogging goals are things I failed at last year that I am hoping with this challenge will keep me on track.
This might seem like a lot especially the Blog Goals but I realize I wont complete everything, however, I am hoping this will get me in a habit of doing better with updating, review writing and visiting.
- Read 10 Books I already own prior to 2016
- Read 5 Physical Books from my shelf
- Read 3 next book in a series
- Read 10 Netgalley and/or Edelweiss books I already have prior to 2016
- Get/Keep My Netgalley to 80%
- Keep track of all Challenge (either on Spreadsheet, Goodreads or Paper)
- Update Challenge Page once a month
- Keep Book Spreadsheet updated
- Visit 5 Blogs a week (this does not include the Sunday Post)
- Write Reviews no more than 3 days after completing book
- Crochet ~ I already know how, I just SUCK. So I would like to do it more to get better.
- Finish 2 Crochet Blankets (one easy, one hard) this is a sub-goal for crochet, I want to get better but I want to have a project to do to show off each month. Thought it would be fun to see my progress.
- Do one crafty project with the kids each month. I will also be able to show off each craft we make, this will include a ceramics place I have been dying to take them too.
Starting today I am going to start setting up the spreadsheets so they are ready for Jan.
I am so excited for my goals. What goals do you plan to do in 2016?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!