Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Welcome to Task It Tuesday, a meme to help get your blog and real life organized. I am so excited to officially be hosting this meme for the awesome Felicia @The Geeky Blogger. Each week you can link up your goals for the week but it’s ok if you don’t get them finished this is really an ongoing list and will be crossed out when some goals are completed. The logo above, you are welcome to use, you are also welcome to use Felicia’s old logo if you prefer that one. You can find that logo below. This meme has helped me so much, I was rather unorganized last year and when I saw this meme I was over the moon excited to be able to finally get my stuff together and get to those things I need to do. I will post both blogging and real life goals.
I will also be posting Tips from blogs I find that have helpful information.
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
Now to the list, as the weeks go the list gets longer and shorter. I am so excited to be able to share this all with you and I do hope you will join me get organized.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- January To Do:
- Write 5 Reviews
- Set Up Post for 7 reviews
- Organize new features ideas
- Wish List Wednesday Post (first one)
- Start my Fun Facts Friday Post
- Posts ~ General
- Before the blog ~ See if I still want to do this
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to start this over because I feel to far behind
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Book Calendar ~ Purchased and need to get it fulled in
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I will be starting this, this year. One step at a time, hoping to have a full website complete by June.
- Set Up new external hard drive and clear off some stuff from USB and Desktop.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- My Son’s Room
- Clean out toys for donation
- Relayout room for fresh look
- New Curtain
- My Daughter’s Room
- Clean out toys for donation
- rearrange room.
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!