Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
My Task(s) this week:
- Organize my books Last week I couldn’t figure out how I wanted to set everything up, well nothing like waiting till the last minute to figure it out. I need to organize my books in a way that will work for me. Since nothing is ever set in stone I thought this sheet would be perfect to input the books I want to read and they can always be moved around. I will spend this week filling in all the info and finishing up the other spreadsheet I have for all the freebies I own and purchased book.
- I am hoping to fill in the spaces and when I am done with the book that month just check it off. This way I can see what books I want to read each month and am not scrambling to figure out what to read next. Of course this doesn’t work for everyone but I have an OCD with list so this will help me out a lot and I can always move stuff around if needed. It’s more of a guideline.
- Groceries: I finally found a way to keep this going, I am going to make a book, I just need to finish the pages and print them out. Once I can do that I can start inputing the info, so for now I will be researching more recipes on Pinterest. Feel Free to follow my boards, I have found some yummy food so far 🙂
Tasks completed this week:
- I made the spreadsheet for the months to organize my reads
- Started making the pages for the menu book.
- Input some of the freebies into the spreadsheet
- Made a few more collection on kindle to organize my challenges
- Made a few more shelves to organize my challenges on goodreads.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky