Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for November 1 – 6
The stress of the election combined with a stressful week at work did not reflect well in my habits this week.
- Get down to my pre-pregnancy weight (ongoing goal – not just for the month) and stay below start weight for the month. I ended the week up 2.2 lbs for the month. But considering the craptastic week (see below) I’m lucky it wasn’t worse.
- 30 minute walk 5 times per week. I got in 3 walks this week. I was busy text-banking Monday and Tuesday and then I was just exhausted this week.
- 1 healthy treat per day, wine 3 times a week max. My tracker has lots of red ink on it for “treats” this week. I stuck with the healthier versions, but had more than 1 multiple days. I did stick to my 3 drinks for the week though.
- Get in 2 hours a week of virtual exercise classes. I literally got in 1 class – 45 minutes – on Saturday and that was it.
- Drink between 64 oz and 1 Gallon of water a day. I actually did ok on this goal – drinking 64 oz or more 5 out of 7 days.