Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for September 5 – 11
Here are my goals for September and how I started this week:
- Lose 5 lbs. I ended the week down 0.2 lbs. Not much, but I’ll take it LOL
- Do 10 live and 5 of my choice classes at Grit. I’ve done 4 live and 3 choice workouts so far.
- Walk Buffy for 30 minutes at least 5x per week. I only got in 3 walks this week.
- Only sips of soda. One day I drank half of Kiko’s soda, but besides that it was just sips of soda.
- Only 1 ice cream or glass of wine (or treat) per day. This is proving to be the challenge. Basically every day, I had more than 1 ttreat.
- I added a goal! Drink 1 gallon of water a day. I got a new water bottle that prompts you to drink every 2 hours and it’s very motivating. Sunday and Monday I fell short a bit, but the rest of the week I drank the whole gallon!
I’m going to try and be more consistent about updating every week for accountability. I think the best way to do that is to give myself a good buffer and a plan (I”m a list/schedule girl). So here’s the update schedule (it will stay about a week behind):
- Friday 9/25: Update for 9/12 – 9/18
- Friday 10/2: Update for 9/19 – 9/25 & Goals for October!
- Friday 10/9: Update for 9/26 – 10/2
- Friday 10/16: Update for 10/3 – 10/9