Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for October 24 – 31
Here’s my wrap up for October.
- Get down to my pre-pregnancy weight (ongoing goal – not just for the month). I ended the month down 5 pounds. I think I’m finally breaking out of the yo-yo *fingers crossed*
- Begin C25k again, doing either C25k or 30 minute walk 5 times per week. I walked only 4 days this week – but 1 time was a full hour… so… that evens out right?
- Switch my treats to healthier versions and limit to 1 per day, with an extra glass of wine 3 times per week. Only 1 drink this week! But let’s not talk about my snacks… didn’t do well 5 days.
- Get in 2 hours a week minimum of virtual exercise classes. 1 hour 55 minutes. Close enough right? LOL!
- Drink between 64 oz and 1 Gallon of water a day. I had 3 days that I was way under 64 oz
Not my best week to end the month. But I ended it well, weight wise at least. Hoping I can improve next week.