Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for September 12 – 18
Here are my goals for September and how I started this week:
- Lose 5 lbs. Ugh I’m up 3 lbs 🙁
- Do 10 live and 5 of my choice classes at Grit. I got in 5 choice workouts and 6 live so far this month.
- Walk Buffy for 30 minutes at least 5x per week. I walked 5 times this week, but only 1 of those times was a full 30 minutes. The others were 10 – 20 minutes.
- Only sips of soda. Most days I drank none, but 1 day I drank half of a soda 🙁
- Only 1 ice cream or glass of wine (or treat) per day. I did awful on this. One day in my notes I just wrote “so much.” I’ve found my weight culprit. too much treats at the end of the day!
I’m going to try and be more consistent about updating every week for accountability. I think the best way to do that is to give myself a good buffer and a plan (I”m a list/schedule girl). So here’s the update schedule (it will stay about a week behind):
- Friday 10/2: Update for 9/19 – 9/25 & Goals for October!
- Friday 10/9: Update for 9/26 – 10/2
- Friday 10/16: Update for 10/3 – 10/9
- Friday 10/23: Update for 10/10 – 10/16