If you follow my blog you know that I am a complete SUCKER for Christmas, it love it. It’s my favorite holiday, so when I noticed that this week Hallmark was doing their Christmas in July event again, I decided to do a fun Friday 5 giving you my 5 favorite Christmas reads. I can’t wait for all the new Christmas books to come out this year but for now If you are looking for a couple good ones you must check out these!
- Holiday with a Twist by Shannon Stacey ~ This book was so super cute and I might have snort laughed quite a few times while reading it. I thought the characters banter was really cute and the secondary characters, I loved just as much. Such a fun christmas books
- Miss Kane’s Christmas by Caroline Mickelson ~ This is a full series but the first 3 might be my favorite. The stories revolve around the kids of Santa and I just loved them. This was a fun series and very quick reads since they are novellas
- A Cowboy’s Christmas Reunion by Sasha Summers ~ This was fun, a girl comes back to her home town to help her dad and is reunited with her old flame. I thought it was so cute and her father was hilarious!
- The Naughty List by Michael Fry ~ This is another laugh out loud story that is great for adults and kids. Two siblings must save Christmas and it’s just a crazy adventure with one issue after another. So very cute and has great illustrations.
- Bah, Humbug by Heather Horrocks ~ This needs to be a hallmark movie, I adored this book and all the books in the series. I can’t even express how much fun this book was to read. I really liked the characters and honestly the romance was super fast but I was totally ok with it, I really don’t look into things to much when I read as long as it is enjoyable and it was.
The links will take you to my review so you can read exactly what I thought of each book. These are some super fun reads for a nice Christmas in July type binge read.
Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas in July and Happy Reading! 😉