So I thought I would give you five books I think you should read if you are looking for fun interesting summer reads. I obviously had a ton more books I could add to this list but I narrowed it down to five pretty awesome books that would be perfect for sitting on the beach with your toes in the sand reading while enjoying the beautiful sunshine! Plus I plan to share more so this really is just the first 5. 😉
YA Summer Reading Suggestions 🙂
- Once Upon a Zombie by Billy Phillips ~ This book was fantastic, I thought how they handled the MCs anxiety was great and I LOVED the Fairytale Zombie Twist. This is one of my favorite books, I can’t wait to read the next one. This is a great summer read even with the zombies
- The Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel ~ This book is different, the series is my favorite and I am hoping he writes one more because I need this to be a trilogy because I want to spend more time in this world! 🙂
- City of Legends by Cheyanne Young ~ Superheroes? Yes please! I love this world and this series, such a great and unique take on superheroes. I loved it! Cheyanne is one of my favorites!
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco ~ One of my all time favorites and as intense and suspenseful that this is, it’s also hilarious! I love the banter between Audrey and Thomas.
- Jackaby by William Ritter ~ I still need to read the last one but Jackaby is one of my fav YA reads. Paranormal and Mystery, funny and sometimes creepy. I love this series and I love the Characters
That was hard, but I plan to give more as the summer progresses. Must reads…what are you waiting for? 🙂
Have a great day and Happy Reading