Summer is a great time to light and fun reads. Middle Grade has so much action and adventure, I love a great Middle Grade read. I know a lot of kids got those dreaded summer packets and they need some suggestions for summer reading. I figured why not share some of my favorites that might become favorites for you or your little ones.
My MG Summer Reading Recommendations
I honestly can’t recommend these books enough. They are perfect for girls or boys. Lots of action and adventure and some with great life lessons.
- Hook’s Revenge is a really cute story about Captain Hooks daughter. Really funny and a great message of learning that revenge isn’t always the answer, I loved this story and all the characters.
- Dead Jed is a great book about a young kid that just so happens to be a zombie. This is the second in the series but I am really sharing the series more than just the book. Jed really has a great message about bullies and being different. Great Characters and I really loved Jed!
- Serafina is a great read about a young girl who is a little different and it’s mixed with Supernatural and Magic. The author tells an amazing story and I just love Serafina! This entire series is great and I can’t recommend enough.
- Click Here to Start is a great books for kids who love gaming and escape the room type of games. This book has so much adventure, I loved every minute of it plus that COVER is AMAZING! 🙂
- Balance Keepers..reminds me of Harry Potter but it takes place in the earth core. This has the best characters and the entire series blew me away. I loved these books, I have recommended to any parent that asked about books for their kids to read. If you read Harry Potter, I am pretty sure you will enjoy this. So much adventure it really takes you to a whole new world.
I wanted to add 5 more but I can always do that another time. These are just a few books that I read that I really enjoyed. If you or your kids like to read, I can’t recommend enough! Happy Reading!