This was NOT my month. I just didn’t get to read or blog as much as I wanted too. I would say that was because when I went on my summer break, I wasn’t really ahead so, I had no posts, plus the break was unplanned. Next year I plan to take the summer off but will have a plan for the summer and hopefully posts so when I get back I will have enough stuff to get me through September.
Reading really hasn’t been going very good. I didn’t read anything this month, like seriously. I read one book and I am currently not finished with it yet. Back to school and a bunch of other stuff has me so busy, I don’t have time to read…WHAT!!!
I am hoping to get the challenges organized so I know were I am, I am doing pretty ok but the goodreads is so behind, I am not sure I will be able to catch up and I am totally fine with that. I can always try again next year. 😛
Book I read
October TBR List
This month I have a bunch I am hoping to read. A few I was hoping would be scary, I am trying to find a schedule for reading to see if that helps me read more. My OCD and Anxiety is still a little bit of an issue so I think a schedule would help.
2019 Reading Assignment ~ Spring Semester
- Mrs. Author Luv ~ 3 Books ~ Jenika Snow
- Professor Genre ~ Book Box Books
- Professor Mix-It-Up
When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry
- Rule (Rule #1) by Ellen Goodlett
- The Lantern’s Ember by Colleen Houck
2019 Bookish Resolutions
- Read 25 Books Already on my Bookshelf or Kindle ~ 6
- Read 20 Physical Books from my Bookshelf ~ 11
- Finish 3 Trilogies this year
- Not doing so great with this one
- Goodreads Goal 100 Books ~ 53 (super behind)
- Start 3 New Series with more than 5 Books ~ 2 so far
- Blackthorn Mountain Men Series by Madison Faye (8 Books) Read 4 so far (working on this)
- Winchester Academy by Madison Faye (8 Books)
Royally Screwed Series (7 Books) ~ One more to go.COMPLETE
- Spend an hour a Day Reading <—doing very good with this.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!