Not going to lie the cover looks like Scott Eastwood and he’s hot plus the story was about a prince. Felt like Scott Eastwood as a prince is a very hot thought so I had to get it. Plus I like those cinderella type stories however I felt we might have heard of this one before.
What I liked and didn’t like:
- Olivia was super cute. I actually really liked her.
- Nicholas was an asshole but he was a cute asshole. He was a bit forceful and controlling but I think the end made me like him a lot better
- The story was cute however it reminded me of a real life royal couple. I almost felt the story could have been them.
- Lots of sexy, it was very steamy.
- I liked the secondary characters, Olivias sister and friend and Nicholas’s friends and his brother. (like a real life princes brother)
- I actually liked the grandmother. She was sassy, might have wanted to see a little more of her.
- I would for sure read more of this series. I think it has a lot of fun moments and I enjoyed the dual POV.
Overall I thought it was super cute and I loved the characters. I found all the secondary characters so much fun and I am hoping one of the books in the series will be about the brother, Henry. I highly recommend for a fun quick read about a handsome prince who meets his cinderella! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!