So in Jan I was planning to fix my goodreads shelves. I had started it but still have quite a bit to do. My main goal for this month would be to create some shelves for challenges and get rid of some of the shelves I have on there that I honestly don’t use. When I originally started goodreads it was to organize the books I planned to read but now it is more about the books I already read and some that I plan to read. lol. Very unorganized so this is why I need to fix my shelves! 🙂
- Reorganize Shelves on Goodreads
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Create Challenge shelves for books I read
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Clean shelves for have shelf and have ebooks
I think this will take me some time so this is hopefully my goal for March. I’ll let you know how I did next month! 🙂Michelle is sharing her #taskittues list of blog to dos. Join her! #BecauseChallenges Click To Tweet
Do you have some tasks to take care of?
Join us every Tuesday at Because Challenges and link up!