Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
Ok so this week didn’t go as planned had some family issues to deal with but I was able to do a little more on my spreadsheet and plan to do more this week. But first on May 1st starts the Blog Ahead Mini Event so this week my first goal is to get organized and outline the 14 days of the Blog Ahead Mini Event. I love this even and hope to get myself a bit more ahead than I already am. I am planning to do a lot of set-up post and then by the end of the event schedule them all. (fingers crossed) So for the next couple of days that will be my main focus and then I will get back into the spreadsheet and book making list 🙂 I am still working on my Trello account and loving it, I haven’t done a lot but so far I am very happy with it!
Wanna check out Trello? Follow this link to start getting yourself super organized. It’s an amazing website and I can’t wait to finally have it completely finished.
My Task(s) this week:
- Organize Outline for Blog Ahead Mini Event
- Update Book Spreadsheets (added more books to my TBR so I need to add more)
- Add into Spreadsheet all my freebie books/wins/author gifts.
- Once that is finished start making a list of books to read each month (this means I want to add books to each month that I would like to read, it’s not set in stone and books can move to the next month but it would maybe help me decided what to read next)
Tasks completed this week:
- Did some updates for the spreadsheet, I still have a little to do
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky