Top Ten Gorgeous Book Covers on Books I didn’t really like (DNF) but still loved the cover! 🙂
I was excited about this topic. We had a cover freebie so I thought why not tell you about the books that have gorgeous covers but I wasn’t a fan of.
- The Bone Witch ~ DNF I loved this cover, I requested even before I realized what it was about and then the synopsis was so interesting, it was interesting but not for me. I still however love the look of this cover!
- The Diabolic ~ I want to try this one again but as of right now, it wasn’t working for me. I wasn’t feeling the characters however LOOK AT THAT COVER! I have a physical copy and it’s just amazing in person.
- The Bear and the Nightingale ~ DNF Every time I see this cover I cry thinking how sad I was for not liking this book. It has to many names for each characters about 25% in it got too confusing and I gave up.
- Behind the Canvas – DNF I loved this cover MG always has great covers, sadly I wasn’t interested in the story as much as the cover.
- Mechanica ~ DNF this cover is still amazing and I love everything about it. I would hang this on my wall even if I DNFd the book.
- The Cage ~ DNF I tried so hard with this book it just didn’t work but I love the colors on this cover. So amazing and gorgeous.
- The Girl who Never Was ~ DNF I was so smitten with this cover, I loved how it was split between two worlds however the story was very confusing to me and it felt a little not put together.
- Charmed ~ DNF but THIS COVER! I love the first book but the MC in this one was so mean I couldn’t get into it like I did the first book. I liked her better in the first.
- Extraordinary October ~ DNF love the cover, I picked it up because of those colors, the book just didn’t work for me like I had hopped. I wanted to love it but I didn’t but I still LOVE the cover!
- Uprooted ~ DNF I am so sad that I didn’t like this book as much as I wanted too. However this cover is AMAZING! the roots and little window pictures, I can stare at it for hours. I adore this cover so much.
I guess you really can’t judge a book by it’s cover but sometimes those covers are just so gorgeous even if the book itself wasn’t good you still think that cover is AMAZING!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the covers I love but not the book.
DO you have any covers you loved but didn’t love the book?
Have a great day and Happy Reading!