Topic of the week ~ Read in one Sitting
This is very rare for me…..I am not counting Dewey Read-a-thon books because I’m suppose to read those in one sitting but some books I started very late in the night and finished the next day so I am totally counting those because technically it was within a 24 hour period.
Click on Book images to go to goodreads! 🙂
- These are such awesome reads, out of all of them I think “This is Where it ends” was my favorite.
- That book still kills me and makes me cry. Desperate Measures needs to me a full length novel, but I don’t think she plans to write it which is very sad.
- The Great Shelby Holmes I didn’t even realize I read the entire book in one day, I was just reading and it was over and I was like wow. 🙂
- The Haunting of LittleFoot Orphanage was ok, it was a little too short and needed a LOT of character build
- Midnight, Ghost and Gold was FANTASTIC! Goonies with Ghosts
- The Infamous Ratsos was super cute. I enjoyed that one
- Shadow House was just a bit creepy and I loved the idea that it had an app to enhance the story.
- Monsters around the Campfire was a collection of stories that I just found to be creepy and fun to read. Some were super creepy.
- Turner Street was so well done. It was a collection of stories that all linked together and each chapter was a different POV. I really enjoyed it. I plan to read the next in the series.
- Who doesn’t love Wonder Woman, this was so cute and I just couldn’t put it done.
What are some of the stories you read in one sitting?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!