I am super excited about sharing this feature with you. In October I made a Top Ten Halloween List and my son loved it so much he suggested I do it all the time. So I couldn’t say no to such a great idea from my super smart 10 year old. So here it is, each month or a few times a month I will give you a list of Top Ten things from books to movies to everything in between. I hope you will enjoy My Top Ten.
My Top Ten Apps I CANNOT live without!
Phones, iPads, Tablets we all have something that holds our favorite apps, ones that we cannot live without. So I thought I would share with you my Top ten apps on my ipad and iphone that I cannot live without. Now I skipped Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and a few others that I am pretty sure most of us use and would consider out favorites, however, I did keep one or two because I honestly cannot live without them.
10. Numbers: I have numbers on my Laptop and honestly I wasn’t sure about using it but I am a sucker for lists (obviously) and also spreadsheets 🙂 I just recently made a spreadsheet for my ARC books and WOW I have no idea why I never started it sooner. This programs clouds to all my devices so it’s awesome that I can add from wherever I am and it’s very similar to excel and will even save in excel format. Never thought I would say I can’t live without Numbers
9. Plant Nanny: Do you drink enough water? Because I don’t, I use to drink a lot of water but now I seem to sometimes even forget to drink something. So Plant Nanny reminds me to stay hydrated and with each glass I drink I feed my little plant. As I feed it each day, after so many glasses, it will grow. It’s really cute and since I have gotten the app I have really been drinking a lot more water.
8. My Fitness Pal: I am not going to lie, I have flaked on this one the last few weeks but I LOVE this app. It really keeps me going and reminds me to track what I eat and drink plus the exercise I do (if I do any). I have noticed a huge difference when I am not using it and have started to use it again to help myself get in shape. This is a great app and I love how you can create recipes so you can track what you make at home. Extremely helpful for anyone looking to lose a few pounds like myself.
7. Instagram: Yes this is an obvious one, but I really do love looking at pictures and seeing all the great places people go and things happening during their days. I even love the animal pictures. It does tend to be buggy but I find myself scrolling through instragram a good 4 to 5 times a day. My iPad doesn’t have instagram so I use Padgram, you can’t take pictures with it but it’s linked to your account so you can see pictures from your friends on your instagram account.
6. Kindle: Is anyone really surprised?
5. Weather Apps: I’m cheating 🙂 I am a weather nut. I have 6 apps on my iPad for the weather. Not all cheap free ones either, I have a strange fascination with weather and love maps, charts, highs and low, snow and thunderstorms. I use a few apps on both my iPad and iPhone
That’s just a few I have found so far but I am always looking for new apps to help me track the weather like a crazy creepy weather stalker.
4. CalenMob: It’s google calendar on my iPad and I LOVE it. I use it to keep track of all my blog posts and a bunch of other stuff. I have colored labels for everything, it also links to my google calendar and the one I have on my iPhone. It can be a bit buggy at times and a little frustrating but I am not sure what I would do without it.
3. Goodreads: Are we surprised? I honestly use the app more than the website. I only really use the website to organize and explore other stuff. I love the app for quick updates and my FAVORITE when I go to a book store I can scan books to have them added to my TBR List. This is honestly one of my favorite and one I have a hard time living without.
2. Dragonvale: I have reviewed this game already, you can find it HERE but I just needed to express how I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS APP! I love all my dragons and I play this everyday. It’s my favorite game and if I ever lost it I would cry…FOREVER! Check out my review for an extensive look at the Best GAME EVER!
1. Pages: I love this app, I write all my reviews, posts, book outlines, letters, etc….. This is pretty much the Microsoft Word for the Mac and I can’t live without it. I have it on my Computer and iPad so all my stuff is clouded. If I don’t feel like working on my laptop and want to just make a rough of something this is perfect. While I read I leave the iPad open and jot down notes as I read for review books. I love this app, if it wasn’t $9.99 I would get it for my iPhone also but maybe after I upgrade I will think about it but this my friends is my favorite app 🙂 I love simple!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Top Ten!
I hope you have an amazing day!