Topic of the week ~ Top Ten Author’s I’m Dying to meet
Ok so lets image I am at my dream book signing. I walk in and see these ten authors. After I pick myself off the floor from fainting these are the authors I would run to meet.
- Ashley Nixon
- Ashley is one of my favorites and the author of the Cutlass Series. I have become such good friends with her on-line that I would love to meet her in person.
- Staci Hart
- The Good Gods series was the first I read from her (I think she changed the name of it now) but I do love her writing and would love to get the chance to meet her in person just to say hello.
- T.M. Frazier
- She is the author I am doing the Author Love Challenge with and OMG I love her books! I want to meet her so very badly and just thank her for the awesome characters and for Preppy! I love Preppy!
- Larissa Ione
- Not even sure I would be able to form words if I meet her. I read all her Demonica and Horseman books. I loved that entire world and miss it so very much. She ruined me when it came to PNR but I would love to meet her. Fangirl to the extreme!
- Cheyanne Young
- Adore Cheyanne! I love her books and she is just such a sweet heart! I would be so thrilled to meet her in person.
- Jonathon Stroud
- I really want to meet him to thank him for Lockwood & Co. Those books are my favorite and he is an amazing story teller. Another I would probably make a complete fool out of myself.
- Lauren Oliver
- I’m not going to lie I think I meet her already but you see I say I think! Yay! It was my introduction of her and now I want to fangirl at her. I love her writing and her books. It would be an honor to meet her again and maybe even say a few words to her.
- Gretchen McNeil
- I love her books, they are so creepy and just amazing, I would be so happy to meet her in person.
- Stacey Rourke
- She cracks me up and I love her Crane Series, those books were just the most awesome retelling of the Horseman. I would just love to be able to meet her and maybe even chat a bit.
- Lindsey Cummings
- The Balance Keepers and The Murder Complex! She can write some awesome books. I would be awesome to meet and chat with her,
Here are a few honorable mentions because I can’t honestly only name 10. I would fangirl just as hard with these authors also.
- Lauren DeStefano
- Lain Tanner
- Kenneth Oppel
- Dawn Kurtagich
- J.K Rowling (of course)
- Colleen Hoover
- Taryn Fischer
- seriously this list could be just as long if not longer! 🙂
If you have a chance to meet an author, who would you want to meet?
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!