It’s update time 🙂
The house is quiet thanks to my awesome husband and he even told me I didn’t have to cook, BONUS! They should be returning soon but that is ok, I am doing quite well and should be finished with book two by the next update post. I will start book 3 but I am not sure I will finish it. I have officially lost my reading spot to the cat and the dog so I guess, I will stay on the couch or bed until they finally more, if they ever move. I am not tired at all and haven’t fallen asleep that might not be a good thing. I have sucked big time with the challenges since I keep missing them. But I have been updating a lot on twitter and instagram. Oops out of Iced Tea, time to take a 15 minute break and back to reading.
These are the books I am reading:
- Young Houdini: The Magician’s Fire by Simon Nicholson (Physical Book)
- Young Houdini: the Demon Curse by Simon Nicholson (eArc)
- The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett (Physical Book)
- The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond (Physical Book)
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz (Physical Book)
after 4 hours this is what I read so far.
- The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett (Physical Book) ~
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz (Physical Book) ~ Currently Reading Page 61
If you missed it, these are the spot stealing thieves.
Hope you are all doing awesome on the challenge, I am enjoying reading the twitter posts and pictures on instagram. Hoping to at least make one Mini Challenge, maybe around dinner time. It’s almost hour 9, break than reading.