App Reviews is a feature that reviews free and bought apps from the App Store, we download them, whether free or paid and play, then either just Me and/or Ryan (10) and/or Julia (7) will tell you what we thought. Sometimes reviews just don’t tell you what you really want to know and the pictures just don’t give enough info. So the three of us (or only me) have played the game, taken screen shots and will tell you what we honestly think. So before you download that game, check out what we thought of it first.
Have a game you are considering playing but aren’t sure send us an email and we will look into it and it might be featured on our next App Reviews
Reviewed by: Michelle, Julia and Ryan
In-game Purchases: None
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 38.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Enjoy 18 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
– Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
– Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
– Balance that wobbling glue eater
– Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
– Swat wasps before it’s too late
– Best not invite that psycho killer inside
– Carefully remove forks from toasters
– Help self-taught pilots
– Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
– Have patience at level crossings
– No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
– And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
– Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
– Mind the gap! Board the train safely
– Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
– Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
– Earn your own local copy of the original video
– Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
Ryan 10: Thinks it’s great and funny, would love to have more mini games.
Julia 7: It’s a fun game
Michelle: This is a very funny game and the mini games are really violent but cute (weird I know) The game has a strong message which makes it not as bad as you would think.
Ok so you see the name of this game and think, no way, but Dumb Ways to Die was created to teach you the safety of trains and other things. Like don’t poke a stick at a bear or don’t wear moose antlers during moose hunting season. The object of this game is to help the little people, that look like Jelly Beans, not get killed. Putting a fork in the toaster is a bad idea so you have to help them get it out before they get electrocuted. It has a bunch of little mini games to play and as you play it gets faster and faster. Young kids might like it but it is a little gory/violent so maybe older kids would be better and ones that understand the game is to show safety. The game is great for adult and as you play the faster it gets the harder it gets.
I thought the video would be cute to share instead of pictures. This video is on the DumbWays2Die Youtube channel. I do not claim ownership of this video.
Hope you enjoyed this review
Have a great day and Happy Gaming!