It’s time for a brand new challenge for the New Year: 2017 Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road and Me, Michelle @Because Reading.
You can sign up HERE anytime between December 1st to March 1st, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st. The 2017 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books, book blogging and writing.
I was stinking last year! I think I just picked more goals than I was really able to do. I have set my goals a little differently this year and I think I am going to do awesome with it. One of my main goals that I plan to focus on for next year is to stay ahead on everything. My real life doesn’t give me a lot of time and I usually have set days to blog so I want to get to a point where I can blog on the Fridays (my day off) and part of the weekend when I have time, leaving the week open to read and do all the crazy real life stuff.
- Read 25 Books I already own prior to 2017
- Read 15 books off my book shelf
- Start 1 New Series with more than 4 books, finish all books published by end of year.
- Read at least 5 Next book in series
- BLOG AHEAD! – Make blog at least 2 weeks ahead at all times
- Respond to ALL Comments & Comment back.
- Visit at least 5 new blogs a week (ex. from the Sunday Post)
- Menu Plan ~ Plan menu 2 weeks ahead for dinner and grocery shopping (time and money saver)
- Quit Smoking~ I quit on November 21, 2016 – I need to stay quit this entire year. (NO CHEATING)
I am so excited for my goals. What goals do you plan to do in 2017?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!