Off the Blog:
We did the breakfast with Santa on Saturday at the Rainforest cafe. The breakfast was a little different from last year (still shitty) but we always have a good time and the kids still enjoy it.
So it snowed last Sunday and then it snowed again on Wednesday and then it snowed again on Friday. The good news is it somewhat melted on the road but WTF! It’s not even winter yet and it has snowed 3 times!!! It also going to be about 50 this week….this weather is making me dizzy. I also think it gave me a cold. Not a bad one just something to be annoying for a couple of days. My throat hurts and my nose is all stuffy but I am trying very hard to get a lot of rest this weekend because CHRISTMAS CHAOS starts on Monday. It will be a rush to get everything finished before the weekend because then I spend most of my time cooking for Christmas and cleaning the house. I am so excited for it but it will be rather insane.
Blogging News and Updates:
So basically I am calling December. I am finished with what I plan to do. I was going to do a for Top Tens for 2017 but it’s not over yet and I don’t want to do favorite reads until the year is over so the first and second week of Jan I plan to share all my favorites of 2017 and what I want to/hope to read in 2018. I plan to make 2018 my reading/blogging year. This last year I sort of lost sight of the blog and I miss it. I miss all of you. I want what I once had back and I plan to be a better read and blogger. Even if it means locking myself in the bathroom just so people wont talk to me. 🙂
I am also hoping to get back into binge watching because with the holidays I haven’t had a chance to watch anything but make sure to check out this weeks binge watchers post. I did happen to binge watch something and it isn’t anything Christmasy. 🙂
There is a chance I will have no Sunday post next week since I will be VERY busy, however I will be back on the 31st. So enjoy the holidays if I am not around. I might put up a quick post but wont be around to comment or visit. Not like I have been any good at that this year anyway but thank you all that have still loved me enough to stop by! 🙂 <3
You still have time to sign up for….
- Bookish Resolutions! It’s back to basics and we are making it a simple reading/blogging challenge! Lets get those resolutions completed this year…together!
- Give that Author you have always wanted to read some LOVE! Sign up for the AuthorLuv challenge!
- COYER HAS STARTED! But you still have time to Sign Up!
- Time to get those Reading Assignments listed. Join us for the 2018 Reading Assignment Challenge! We made it a little easier this time around. You still have plenty of time to sigh up!
I think that is all the challenges I co-host! lol
- Can you read a series in a Month will be back in April!
- I think I also co-host Bloggiesta but I am not sure…I’ll let you know when I find out! 😀
Last Week on the Blog:
- [11 Dec] Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
- [12 Dec] #BookishResolutions Time to make 2018 Goals! Sign Up Now! 🙂
- [13 Dec] Our #2018HW Spring Semester Reading Lists!
- [14 Dec] #BookishResolutions Goal Post
- [17 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | XMAS Break!
- [17 Dec] Cold, Breakfast and Chaos~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Binger Watchers Post
- 5 Favorite things about Christmas
Bookish News and What I grabbed
I was surprised by the bookmail for Princess Pulverizer and then I remembered I asked to be a part of the blog tour. My daughter is interested in reading it too so we might do a double review for it.
Girls Made of Snow and Glass, I am reading for the My TBR List, I am not a fan of the characters at all but I am still rather early in it. So I am hoping it will change, sadly with the way I have been reading if the story and/or characters don’t grab me I will most likely DNF. I am trying not to with this one but the characters are suppose to be 16 and 34 (ish) and they come off as 10 and Teens. It’s just not written as the age they are suppose to be and it’s really bothering me.
Figured I would go chapter books until the end of the year. Sometimes quick reads help get through a slump faster. (don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner)
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!