Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for November 14 – 20
I’m a week behind because of the blog being down and being super duper busy. But I’ll catch up next week – I’m not keeping a log during my week off. I’m relaxing and doing NO PRESSURE. Anyway, how I did November 14 – 20.
- Get down to my pre-pregnancy weight (ongoing goal – not just for the month) and stay below start weight for the month. I ended the week up 1 pound for the month. That’s actually down 1 pound from the week before though, so I’m headed back in the right direction.
- 30 minute walk 5 times per week. As it gets dark earlier, this is getting more and more challenging. I may need to replace this goal with a different kind of movement.
- 1 healthy treat per day, wine 3 times a week max. Let’s not talk about this 🙁
- Get in 2 hours a week of virtual exercise classes. I got in 3 classes for a total of 50 minutes. Thursday and Friday I had to go to be at work at 6:30 am so I think I did well.
- Drink between 64 oz and 1 Gallon of water a day. I did not do great on water this week. I need to refocus on this goal, because when I drink water, I eat better.