I love October! I love Halloween! I love Scary books and I love recommending them to all of you!!! Here are my top 5 favorite spooky recommendations!
- Alone by Cyn Balog ~ I finished this book and said “What the F*&# did I just read?” The end of this book threw me. The beginning a little slow but the last half had me like WHAT! Good read for Halloween.
- The Devils you know by M.C. Atwood ~ This book was GOOD! I had some issues with the characters in the beginning but again another book that had me like OMG! because of the end. I enjoyed this book so much that I passed it onto a friend that devoured it just as quickly as I did. Everything about this book screamed weird, creepy and horrifying! I loved it.
- And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich ~ I know a lot find this one to be hit or miss when they read it but I found it to be a big hit and super creepy, again the end was like WTF! I want to read more of her books, she writes differently and really keeps you confused until it’s time to un-confuse you. Her books I realize you need to stick it out until the end because it’s totally worth it.
- Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton ~ Sure creepy and I adore this character, I loved the description and this is the only one in my list that doesn’t have a twist at the end.
- Woman in the Walls by Amy Lucavics ~ I liked the MC but HATED her cousin (I think it was her cousin, I hated her so much I can’t remember) This one also had quite the twist I honestly didn’t see coming but it was creepy and weird.
Two of these books I read this year and the others I read last year. I love a good creepy story especially one that gets me all confused at the end. The last page of both The Devils you know and Alone I had to re-read over a few times just to make sure I got it right. It still gives me chills.
What are some of your favorite scary recommendations?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!