Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog, Books & Real Life:
I really have nothing good to report and I am not complaining, I love weeks that are just normal weeks. The mad dash to find that one toy has already started and I have two to find. I am so worried about these two because I think this might be our biggest challenge yet. It was a good week with the kids home but for me it was crazy. I did get a lot of stuff complete on the blog but I still have a bunch of stuff left to do for the end of the year. I am getting very excited for Thanksgiving in two weeks. I love Thanksgiving with all the yummy food. I can’t wait to eat!
This week coming up, the Sign Ups for COYER Blackout goes live. I can not even express how excited I am waiting for this one and getting to see all your reactions to the rules. I think this is going to be a great and fun COYER.
I read a lot this week, some books were very short and I am doing very good with the HoHoHo Rat. I am going to finish the last short book and get into another long one to close out the Read-a-thon. I will have a nice number of Christmas reviews for December and I even wrote all the reviews already.
I did as much as I could in the house so it’s ready for the decorations the day after Thanksgiving. The kids rooms are clean enough and anything else that needs to get done will have to wait until Jan. So today I plan to blog my heart out, I have so much I want to do but going to do the things that I need to do and save the rest for next year. Wish me Luck! 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [7 Nov] Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon ~ Christmas Book Goal! #HoHoHoRAT
- [8 Nov] Not a great week but this week I am hoping to work behind the scenes ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [8 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday ~ Ten Books I’ve added to my To-Be Read List Lately
- [10 Nov] Werewolf Weekend by B.A. Frade ★★★★
- [12 Nov] My To-Be Read List ~ And the November Winner is….
- [13 Nov] I’m not talking politics, so don’t even try ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Review ~ The Haunting of Littlefoot Orphanage by Martina Marie
- Task It Tuesday ~ November and December Posts
- Coyer Sign Up…coyerchallenge.com
- Review ~ Jackaby: Beastly Bones
I might have other stuff but they might not be done yet when the post goes live.
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
- Knight Kyle and the Magic Silver Lance by Oliver Potzsch
- One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvie
- Black Widow by Jenni Moen
- Desperate Measures by Staci Hart
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!