Week in READview:
Off the Blog:
We are officially one and done! Vaccine that is, my husband and I both got the vaccine with week, him on Monday and me on Tuesday. My husband already had the appointment but I got mine on Sunday when I got a text. I was so glad it is done and ready to get the next one in April. That anxious feeling of waiting for something is finally letting me relax and feel a little more comfortable.
I didn’t have a post last week because I was making Italian gravy (tomato sauce) for Pasta and it is an all day process so I figured I would skip last week and I really didn’t have any news to share.
Little Miss Poppy Von Schweetz is ONE YEARS OLD! This little nightmare turned one on Friday. She really had brought a lot of chaos to our house and we love it. She has quite the personality and always yelling at us to throw her ball. She has about 25 of them and we can currently only find about 8. She is a blessing and a nightmare all rolled into one but she is loved!
The rest of the week was kind of quiet but I had a lot to catch up on around the house, so I cleaned and put papers away, finished off a few design jobs so I can start a few more next week, (see below if you need anything) I also have been working on my website which is currently under construction and took down all the pre-made covers from the facebook page so I can start making new ones. I also started to organize how I wanted to work the other project I have, it might be a matter of inventory and I wasn’t sure about it but I think I might have to, to get it started. I am also still working on some stuff for my Etsy shop but that is an ongoing project that I have been doing for years now just can’t see, to find the time to actually get it off the ground but now that I am home, I can. Just have lots going on but this weekend I am taking a little break this weekend so I can start fresh again on Monday.
I was able to do a few posts and Monday will try to get about 2 weeks ahead again. I don’t have any reviews yet because I read am a slow reader but I am seriously LOVING Kings of the Wyld. My March TBR Book I didn’t get to but I will after I am done with KotW and will have a review at the end of the month.
Read, Currently Reading, Next:
What I grabbed:
I read the Keepers Trilogy a long time ago and have always wanted a copy of them on my book shelf since I purchased them so long ago I don’t even know where the digital files are, it might be on my old nook. It is a series I have wanted to read again since it is one of my favorites.
Have you seen this new book The Octunnumi Fosbit Files Prologue, I have seen it a few times on BookTok and started looking it up and now I am fascinated with what it is about and how gorgeous this book looks. So much love and details went into it. I posted pictures of what it came with and how it looked when it arrived. So excited…I really have no self control! 😀
The book is stunning on person and the inside is pretty. It has sprayed edges and I love it so much I might have hugged it a few times. I might even be scared to read it now, I don’t want to mess it up, it’s so pretty.
What I watched:
Currently watching My Hero Academia with my daughter, we watch a few episodes during the week after she is done with school. She has watched it before this is my first time.
I am also binging some true crime series and watched to Documentary about The Long Island Serial Killer (L.I.S.K.) it was ok, not my favorite documentary but lots of new information.
What you missed:
- [15 Mar] Michelle’s Spring Reading List March 20th to June 20th #timetoread
- [16 Mar] Tell Me Something Tuesday: Time for Blogging?
- [17 Mar] 3.5 Star #Review ~ The Initial Insult (The Initial Insult #1) by Mindy McGinnis
- [17 Mar] The Initial Insult by Mindy McGinnis ★★★½
- [18 Mar] Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant: An Essential Guide For Dog Owners Who Are Expecting A Baby by Lewis Kirkham ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Cherish the First Six Weeks: A Plan that Creates Calm, Confident Parents and a Happy, Secure Baby by Helen Moon ★★★★★
- [18 Mar] The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp ★★★★★
- [18 Mar] Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality by Laura A. Jana, Jennifer Shu ★★★★½
- [18 Mar] The Fifth Trimester: The Working Mom's Guide to Style, Sanity, and Big Success After Baby by Lauren Smith Brody ★★★★½
- [18 Mar] Working Mom Survival Guide: How to Run Around Less Enjoy Life More by Suzanne Riss, Teresa Palagano, Michele Borba ★★★
- [19 Mar] Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh ★★★★½
- [21 Mar] Sunday Post with Berls | The one with the missing kindle
- [23 Mar] Tell Me Something Tuesday: Bookshelf Organization
- [24 Mar] Waiting on Wednesday ~ This cover is Stunning!
- [25 Mar] Princess of Hell Bundle by Eve Langlais ★★★
- [25 Mar] Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais ★★★★
- [25 Mar] Snowballs in Hell by Eve Langlais ★★★
- [25 Mar] Hell's Revenge by Eve Langlais ★★★
- [25 Mar] Vacation Hell by Eve Langlais ★★½
- [27 Mar] The Almost Queen by Laura Greenwood ★★½
- [27 Mar] My TBR List ~ A review goes here but not this month
- [28 Mar] Sunday Post with Berls | The one with the 18 month checkup
- [28 Mar] The Sunday Post ~ It was an exciting week! ~ Week in READview! 2021
Challenges & Readathons:
It’s Time to Sign Up for COYER Spring!
Sign up is now live
The rules for this COYER is a little different, and lasts until June so join us as we clean out our e-reads in Spring!
Just a reminder….
Are you a blogger and need a new feature, meme
or challenge you want to start but don’t feel like making a logo?
Well…Let me do it for you! For $5 I will make you the logo you need.
I’m also available to help you UPDATE YOUR BLOG DESIGN, want a fresh look, new banner, feature logos, etc?
I can help you with that. I can give you a complete redesign and fresh look!
Email me today to get started or a quote….Limabean74@gmail.com!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!