- The synopsis had me, I actually thought it might be a sleeping beauty retelling.
- The cover just looked super creepy.
- The story was a lot slower than I would have hoped it to be but I think I get it.
- On her way to an asylum because her parents are worried about her.
- Things get a little weird and your not sure what is real and what is fake.
- I started to have doubts and trust issues when reading this. I really didn’t know who or what to trust
- The story was slow building but it sort of add to the understanding of being insane and give you the doubt you need.
- I just thought it was a little to much of a slow build and wasn’t progressing fast enough.
- Even though the book was rather slow I still wanted to find out what was going to happen.
- At about 60% is when you get the info dump, all at once explanation which actually wasn’t bad just wish it was sooner.
- There are a LOT of twists and turn and I did enjoy the story some things really surprised me.
- Actually glad I stayed until the end because I really like the way it was done.
- Rose ~ I really liked her and sort of felt bad for her.
- Greg, McGregory or Philip (Take your pick) ~ I thought he was just a little strange but likable.
- Nurse Judy ~ She was a motherly woman, really loved her interactions with Rose.
- Doctor Underwood ~ He reminded me of a typical doctor.
Lots of other characters in the book were interesting and I actually stuck around a lot because of wanting to see what happened to everyone.
- Really messes with your head.
- I wasn’t a fan of the slow progress but I actually enjoyed the book.
- With 3.5 stars, I would totally recommend, it is really a thriller that will totally mess with your head.
- Recommend for Young Adult and Adults.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!