- The synopsis had me, I actually thought it might be a sleeping beauty retelling.
- The cover just looked super creepy.
- The story was a lot slower than I would have hoped it to be but I think I get it.
- On her way to an asylum because her parents are worried about her.
- Things get a little weird and your not sure what is real and what is fake.
- I started to have doubts and trust issues when reading this. I really didn’t know who or what to trust
- The story was slow building but it sort of add to the understanding of being insane and give you the doubt you need.
- I just thought it was a little to much of a slow build and wasn’t progressing fast enough.
- Even though the book was rather slow I still wanted to find out what was going to happen.
- At about 60% is when you get the info dump, all at once explanation which actually wasn’t bad just wish it was sooner.
- There are a LOT of twists and turn and I did enjoy the story some things really surprised me.
- Actually glad I stayed until the end because I really like the way it was done.
- Rose ~ I really liked her and sort of felt bad for her.
- Greg, McGregory or Philip (Take your pick) ~ I thought he was just a little strange but likable.
- Nurse Judy ~ She was a motherly woman, really loved her interactions with Rose.
- Doctor Underwood ~ He reminded me of a typical doctor.
Lots of other characters in the book were interesting and I actually stuck around a lot because of wanting to see what happened to everyone.
- Really messes with your head.
- I wasn’t a fan of the slow progress but I actually enjoyed the book.
- With 3.5 stars, I would totally recommend, it is really a thriller that will totally mess with your head.
- Recommend for Young Adult and Adults.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!
I have this one and really need to review it but I keep forgetting about it…lol.
I’m glad you stuck with the story and you were rewarded, Michelle. It is too bad that it was so slow to build but it sounds like, in the end, it all worked. Great review!
See you Wednesday!!! <3