Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
My Task(s) this week:
- In writing get all my books organized with release dates, etc.
- Spreadsheet books ~ Put all books into the spreadsheet once I have it set in writing.
- Spreadsheet freebies ~ Because I haven’t yet
- Calendar Fix~ I have 3 calendars and not one of them has the same stuff on it. That makes for a very confused Michelle so I need to fix those ASAP. (Working on this, this week also)
- Fix my challenge page ~ Because I haven’t done this either 😉
Tasks completed this week:
- I finished about half of the spread sheet and did a few fixes on the calendar. Just going to continue on with that and hope to make a big dent in it this weekend.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky