Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
I am been a very busy bee and I got almost everything finished for October but I am ahead enough that the rest of the week I can work on November Posts, YAY! What I am really looking forward to is reviewing a few Hallmark Christmas Movies. I watch them every year and I pretty much don’t change the channel the entire month of November and December. I am so excited to be able to do this this year and all the review will be in December. November won’t be as busy as October but I have a few reviews and a couple fun Giving Thanks Posts which I am doing a little different than last year. Each week will be a different since I wanted to do it every day it was just a lot to do so instead I listed 20 bloggers I am thankful for, 10 Authors and 10 Books. So I am still very busy but I was able to cross a few things off 🙂
Next week I plan to organize the list a little better, to make it easier for me to follow 🙂
My Task(s) this week:
- October Posts ~
Template for A Monster and A Book Set Up Review books 4 Set Up App Reviews Finish One (add pictures) Monthly Rewind Bookish Resolutions Update Post 2015HW Progress Report. Finish Monster and Book feature (pop in text, logos) Dewey 24hr Read-a-thon Template
- Finish my Monster and Book Feature (just mine left)
- Set up Monthly Rewind & Bookish Resolutions Post
- Posts ~
- 4 Month of Giving Thanks posts
- Reviews ~ Any Outstanding to write
- Out with the Old in with the New Posts ~ 12 Posts ~ 9 Post to complete, 3 Posts to draft
- Fun Facts
- Before the blog
- My TBR list posts.
- Set up Hallmark Christmas Movie Review Post template
- Bookish Resolutions Sign Up Post
- COYER Sign Up Post
- 2016 Reading Assignment Sign Up Post
- Bookish Resolutions end of year post
- 2015 Reading Assignment end of year post
- Create a New Header for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Divider line for each month.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Book Calendar ~ This is for ARCs but will be to keep track for next year
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header
Do you have tasks you want to complete?
Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky