- Love the adorable cover. Stitch Head is just so cute
- The Illustrations inside are amazing, just gorgeous! Added so much to the story.
- The book is hardcover and the pages are a thick weight making this just a gorgeous book to have on display.
- Is Stitch Head a pirate? When he finds an old Diary with a picture on it Stitch Head wonders if the mans eye might be the same as the eye he was patched together with.
- The professor won an award…or did he?
- This story was once again so much fun
- I enjoyed the adventure Stitch head and his friends went on. They really tried to make him feel better about himself and make him realize once again he is not forgettable.
- Stitch Head: So cute, I really feel for him, he just feels so unimportant.
- “Creature”: Still no name, but still hilarious!
- Arabella: She really might be my favorite, she cracks me up and so ready for a fight
- Pox: I can’t wait for you to meet him
- Don’t want to give anything away but I do love all the characters in this book. So much fun.
- Great read for all ages.
- Super cute story and adorable characters
- Highly Recommend for anyone looking for a fun adventure, lots of laughs and eye catching illustrations.
- A series you must read yourself or with your kids.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!