- Love the cover, it’s so pretty.
- This is an author I read before and enjoyed so I was looking forward to reading something else from her.
- I like her writing style and her characters, this book had some great characters.
- Is hard to explain without giveaway a lot of spoilers. It has a LOT of twists and turns. When you think you believe one thing something else makes you question what you thought.
- One part during the book I got really confused (closer to the end) I am not sure if I read it correctly or if because this was an unedited version the format wasn’t correct. I got so confused and had to re read it a few times. It didn’t ruin the story for me but it did make me have to really pay attention while I was reading the rest.
- The story is heartbreaking at times and I believe it had a bit of a classic book twist just can’t tell you which one, or again, will be giving it away.
- One or two of the spellings I thought was wrong but when I looked it up I realized that in older times this was how it was spelled. I had no idea 🙂
- I really enjoyed the flow and how involved I was in these characters lives especially Patient Twenty-Nine. As the mystery of her life starts to unfold I got more engrossed it how it would all come together.
- I do how the formatting in the final book is better only because I think a few of the parts gets rather confusing.
- This part is a little hard to explain since starting the book I thought one thing but then realized something else later. I really loved her characters and this is told in a few POVs. I will admit a few times I got a little confused as to who was talking but overall I really enjoyed them and loved Patient Twenty-Nine.
- Even with a few confusing parts I really thought this book was good. I actually enjoyed all the characters and am eager to read the next one in the series.
- I would love to do a spoiler version of this book because OMG I have so much I want to talk about 🙂
- I recommend this book to YA and adult. This is an intense ride and had me on the edge of my seat debating whether I should stop reading or not.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!