Another home run, another cliff, and another gah! Why can’t I start the next one right now?!!?
- characters – I love the relationship between heroine/hero. I was really worried about the connection to JT and even though it’s not pretty, it was a relief.
- narration – gah, Christian Fox will you please narrate the PHONE BOOK? amazing narration – two narrators – Christian Fox and Lucy Rivers – and they compliment each other well.
- The story – geez, how does Sawyer Bennett think of this stuff ? One revelation in particular has my gut turning. And holy hell, what just happened?
- The issues – I continue to love the way this trilogy deals with the issue of rape. It’s confronting the big issues – victim guilt, victim blame, children of rape, difficulty of proof… just way to go!
What could have worked better:
- I could be reading book 3 now… aka, I’ve got nothing!
Berls is gushing about Sugar Rush! 5/5 stars! Click To Tweet