Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
No link up yet and I wasn’t going to do this until next year but I couldn’t help myself, I just love this post. It’s time to start working on my Out with the Old and In with the New post. I am officially two weeks ahead on posts so I just need to spend that time getting those done because they take me a while to research and write. I am excited to do them and I love recapping what happened throughout this year and what is to come next year. I am working on a few things for next year maybe even a few challenges that might be fun, I have ideas and when that happens it’s usually a good/bad thing 🙂
My Task(s) this week:
- Posts ~ December
- Set Up 3 Review Posts
- Write 2 reviews plus 3 short reviews of graphic novels
- Out with the Old in with the New Posts ~ 12 Posts
- Top Ten Favorite Hallmark Christmas Movie Post (not sure if I have room for this year) Still hoping to do this one but I might have to save it for next year.
Set up template for Holiday Tradition and a Book Make Logo for Holiday Tradition and a Book Bookish Resolutions Sign Up Post Bookish Resolutions Goal Post (do before Dec 1st) 2016 Reading Assignment Sign Up Post 2016 Reading Assignment Goal Post (almost done) Bookish Resolutions end of year post doneneed to add a few updates
- 2015 Reading Assignment end of year post
- COYER start post
- 2015 Reading Assignment End Post
- End of they year challenge post
- Challenge Sign Up post
- Posts ~ General
- Fun Facts
- Before the blog
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing but they are for next year
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Book Calendar ~ This is for ARCs but will be to keep track for next year
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header (I will be starting this in Jan – Fresh Year, Fresh Start)
Do you have tasks you want to complete?