Tell Me Something Tuesday was hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings, but she has (temporarily?) stopped blogging. So a group of us that had been doing posts (Linda from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell, Karen from For What It’s Worth, Roberta from Offbeat YA, Jen from That’s What I’m Talking About and me) decided to get together, come up with some more topics and keep the meme going.Michelle made us a logo and we’re off and running. For more details, check out this post where I reintroduced the meme.
I can be sporadic, but when I do join in I will always share next week’s topic at the end of the post. So, today is about…
What authors have you recently discovered and loved?
I’m going to define recent as this year… here are 9 new-to-me authors I’ve loved this year. It’s a pretty good range of genres (links go to reviews of books by that author):
- Olivia Dade – Contemporary Romance, plus size women (reviews coming this week)
- Nalini SIngh – paranormal romance, diversity
- Max Monroe – hilarious contemporary romance
- Kayley Loring – funny, sexy contemporary romance
- Victoria Schwab / V.E. Scwhab– Fantasy, Young adult, fantastic worlds
- Hermoine Moon – British, paranormal cozy mystery
- Ruby Dixon – alien sexy romance
- Nicole James – MC club
- Amie Kaufman – young adult, SciFi