Topic of the week ~ Thanksgiving, Giving Thanks Top Ten
I decided to give you Ten Things I am Thankful for…
- Coffee ~ It keeps me awake, prevents me from hating everyone and jail. YAY! Coffee!
- My Coffee Maker ~ Without it I wouldn’t be able to make coffee (see above)
- Books ~ Because reading is better than real life (see what I did)
- Pizza ~ For the days I am too lazy to cook or haven’t had enough coffee.
- My Cell Phone ~ Because who doesn’t like to have people find you all hours of the day. Plus it has games and books on it
- Wine ~ When coffee doesn’t work there is WINE, Thank you grapes for sacrificing your life to make delicious wine.
- Hair Ties ~ When I can find those little bastards, they keep my unruly curly hair out of my face on windy days.
- Sun Glasses ~ The sun hurts my eyes, so Thank you Sun Glasses!
- My Family ~ Without two of them I wouldn’t be here and without the rest I wouldn’t want to be. Thank you Mom, Dad, Christine, Max, Scot, Ryan, Julia, Dexter, Buttons, Biscuit, Vito, Nanny and the rest of my family. Just not the ones I don’t like, you’re not included.
For those that celebrate I hope you have a great Thanksgiving
filled with family, friends, lots of yummy food and a food coma!
Who/What are you Thankful for?
Have a great day and Happy Turkey Day!