Who doesn’t love to find out more about the person behind the blog. I thought I would give you a few fun fact once in a while. It might be a theme post or just a list of random things about me. I hope you enjoy all these little fun facts about me and maybe other’s in my life.
As most of you that follow me know, I am married, have two human children and 2 fluffy children. So today I thought I would share with me a few thing you might not know. So lets make a list 😉
Things you might not know about me:
- I must have at least 3 cups of coffee a day or I get very cranky
- I listen to soundtrack (for movies) music when I design stuff because it helps me think
- I am a closet 80’s music fan (I know all the words and sing very loud, don’t judge)
- I can’t sing
- I sleep on the couch every night because my husband goes to bed early and I like to read before bed
- Plus he snores (that’s more about him than me)
- I love raisins they just can’t be in anything (bagels, bread, cake, rice pudding, etc)
- I meet my husband from my ex boyfriend while we were still dating (that’s a fun story)
- I can walk through the Magic Kingdom without a map and no where everything is.
- I am actually proud of the above statement 🙂
- I lost by Best Friend 11 years ago to Cystic Fibrosis.
- I kill house plants, not on purpose, they just hate me.
- I love playing video games, I even play Minecraft by myself.
- I have no self-confidence and I second guess myself often.
- I still watch cartoons.
- I love Broadway plays, I have seen quite a few, if they weren’t so expensive I would see more 🙂
- I love to cook, my favorite thing is to just make up a recipe and see how it goes, if it’s good I will attempt it again if it’s not we order pizza 😉
I have a bunch more fun facts but I will save it for next time 🙂
Have any fun facts about yourself you want to share, tell me in the comments 🙂
Have an awesome day!