Seriously I couldn’t say no to that cover and the synopsis sounded like something I would seriously enjoy. It had a bit of middle grade with a touch of Young Adult since some of what was going on can be for older kids.
- I loved the unique story and the interesting characters. I thought being able to talk to a certain type of animal was really neat.
- The voice of Caws crows were great and I adored Caw as well. My heart hurt for him but you can see he is a very strong character. I also enjoyed Lydia she was super cute and a good friend to Caw as well.my
- Lots of Bad guys in this book, bad ferals that are trying to resurrect The Evil Spinning Man who cause destruction a lots of years ago.
- My only problem was there wasn’t enough world build. I was having a hard time placing when this story was taking place and how the world was set up. Even the history of the murders has some detail but I was looking for a lot more.
- The end was pretty intense and it gave a way to let the story continue without leaving you hanging. I really enjoyed how it all wrapped up at the end.
I thought this was a great start to a new series, I look forward to the next one. I think this book would be great for teens and adult, its unique and different. A really great read.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my review
Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!