This Weeks News:
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads of Human and Furry Children! Please wish your husbands a happy father’s day! 🙂
I am currently cooking dinner for my dad and husband so I might not be around a lot today. I am also super behind on a few projects. I also think I have an ear infection and want to cry…..One day I will visit blogs again…when did the days start going by so quickly? I don’t remember them being this fast!!!
School is almost out so not going to get a lot done this week but I am going to try. I have a few design jobs (Two Cover Designs, Two Blog Designs and 4 tour banners) that I need to get started and finished. I am excited to be busy but I got a bit behind and I am currently trying to catch up. This weekend coming up is Bloggiesta so I plan to try and get ahead by drafting as much as possible and I also might be joining Blog Ahead which also starts on the 22nd. This might work in my favor since I really don’t have a lot of posts that I need or plan to do which means I will need to brainstorm some idea, plus draft some review posts for books I plan to read, so when I finish the book I can just pop in the review.
This week is a little light for me with posts and I am also starting a new feature/challenge for myself. It’s a seasonal reading challenge that I plan to do myself, however, I am not against others joining. I have been mood reading but I think I need a little of both, mood reading and a schedule. You all know I love a good list so pretty much it’s making a list (5 books) that I plan to read for the entire Summer Season (June 21 to Sept 22) It might change over time but for now I am keeping it simple and just something I can do myself since I feel like I am falling apart when it comes to my reading.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [11 Jun] Just a Few Turning Reads #review
- [11 Jun] Taking Turns by J.A. Huss ★★★★
- [11 Jun] Turning Back by J.A. Huss ★★★★½
- [11 Jun] His Turn by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [12 Jun] Task it Tuesday | Making Progress on Summer Break! #taskittues
- [13 Jun] #bingewatchersclub ~ The Twilight Zone is my favorite binge EVER!
- [14 Jun] Cursed by Night (Her Dark Protectors, #1) by Jasmine Walt, Emma Stark ★★★★
- [16 Jun] Just a Few Twenty-Sided Sorceress Books I Read #reviews
- [16 Jun] Justice Calling by Annie Bellet ★★★★
- [16 Jun] Murder of Crows by Annie Bellet ★★★★
- [17 Jun] Sunday Post with Berls | Let Summer Break Commence!!!
- [17 Jun] Happy Father’s Day, Bloggiesta and a new post ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Task It Tuesday ~ Sort break from goodreads but Bloggiesta and Blog Ahead are almost here.
- Summer Reading List <—-NEW
- How does my Garden Grow
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
Almost done with My TBR List books Escape the Sea and then moving onto the COYER Fairytale read-a-thon with these two from KU.
What I grabbed
Just the two KU books above, However I have a few book boxes coming this week so I will be sharing those next Sundy.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!