A weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat. Each week Jessi will choose a subject and I will talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level!
See the full list of topics HERE.
This weeks Topic: Websites
My Favorite Websites
These are the websites that I visit every day and pretty much can not live without. They are not only my favorite but the ones I spend the most time on.
- Facebook: I don’t think I need to explain this one 🙂 I use it mostly to keep in touch with family far away and some friends.
- Twitter I love Twitter, I can spend hours reading on the newsfeed, I just need to be a little more social (shyness sucks) I use this to keep up with everyone in the bloggy world and authors.
- Pinterest I can spend HOURS on this site, I love cooking so I spend a lot of time looking up recipes you are welcome to follow me if you like a bunch of yummy recipes 🙂
- Goodreads: I can not live without goodreads, I’m not in any groups and I stink at being social but I do a lot of research on books and it helps me keep track of what I have and what I want to read. I also love updating the status as I am reading a book
- Big Fish Games: This site I have been a member of FOREVER. I Love it, I have a love for hidden object games and time management games this site has it all. It’s a monthly fee but totally worth it and if you are a member after a year they send you a stuffed fish like the logo in the mail. It’s so cool.
- The Internet Movie Database: This is my favorite, I do spend a lot of time looking stuff up and seeing what is going to come out next. I wouldn’t say I check it every day but it is one of my favorite go to sites if I need info.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss : What book blogger doesn’t love these sites but as much as I love them I sometimes need to stay away from them. They are very dangerous.
- Amazon (books section) One Click, Two Click, Look at all those books. It’s an illness and I don’t care.
- WordPress/My Blog: Yes I spend a lot of time on WordPress, well my dashboard setting up posts and replying to comments. I love my site and of course it would be included as one of my favorites 🙂
- The Bloggess: If you have never heard of her you must go check her out. She is HILARIOUS! One of my favorites. The things she says is just amazing, I totally want to be her friend and hang out with her lol.
I also visit a lot of blogs, I have a bunch of favorites and created a favorites folder that I visit often, I like to spend a lot of time on each persons blogging looking at all the posts. Sometimes you don’t even know I was there and sometimes you do 🙂 I usually pick a few blogs a day, if you asked me two years ago about blogs I would have no idea what you were talking about and would tell you I don’t read any but now I LOVE them and love finding new blogs to follow and bloggers to chat with.
Thank you so much for stopping by
Have a great week!